Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Results Are In

I have to admit, I am not one bit surprised by the results I received from the typology test and the true colors test. My four letters from the typology test were ESFJ. These letters affirmed the fact that I am a people person and really enjoy caring for and helping others. I also agree that I am a warm and energetic person and love to have the spotlight (mostly in social settings). The typology results really coincided with my colors of orange and gold. I was a little nervous that my true colors test was a tie, but after reading the descriptions of each, I realized both colors give a good balance to my personality. My gold side is dependable, goal-oriented and consistent, where as my orange side is open to change, easy going and flexible. It was interesting to step back and see how these fit into my life. I am 100% gold when it comes to my school work and the same is true for orange in a more social setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment